Tuesday 1 May 2018

WK 18 - Digi Choosday Challenge



Shop on Etsy

--------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.polkadoodles.co.uk/

Welcome back to our new Digi Choosday Challenge!
oOo--oOo--oOo  

It's Digi Choosday again!
Your Special discount code is

Choosday25 

This will save you a huge 
25%
on digital downloads* including digi stamps & bundles
(* on selected downloads)
 Just enter the code in the shop HERE....
*(not valid in conjunction with any other offer, 
applies to certain products only, if your discount does not show in the cart it is not valid for that product)
oOo--oOo--oOo

Before we get to the challenge we have a reminder for you...
Don't miss us LIVE on Hochanda on 7th May with lots of amazing new goodies, we're super excited to bring you a lovely show...







As always, this week's challenge is
ANYTHING GOES
Make anything you like, You can use any products you like to enter.
We don’t have many rules but check them out in the top bar if you need to.
CLOSING DATE :8th May 2018
PRIZE: The random winner (chosen by Random.org) will receive a voucher for 3 digi downloads of your choice from the digi store!


Make sure you pop over to the Polkadoodles Store ...
We have lots of new releases and products - you'll love them all!


 GUEST DESIGN TEAM...
We are looking for anyone who would like to be considered for a Guest Designer position with the team over the next few months. This would be for an 8 week term and a total of 4 projects, starting in April. You must have a blog and be willing and able to share your work across social media.  If you'd like to apply please let us know by email HERE...  
Please title your email 'Digi Choosday GDT'

So lets see what our Design Team have made this week....
GDT Maria For my card I have used an image from Winnie Sugar Sprinkles, Paper if from the same and sentiment can be found here...


GDT Carmen Today I have used the image Winnie and the papers are from here...

GDT Debra For my card this week I have used the little Monster image that you can find here and used a Winnie Special Moments Sentiment...
Rose  Hello friends .... Today, I am going to showcase my new DT Inspirational card. Using  Work & Play 10 Country Life  I love this kit as it is so versatile and has a lot to offer ... just love it . I am using digital image Break Time .

Katrina ~ I have teamed up the beautiful January Heart On Your Sleeve digi with Belle Papillon papers and ephemera to create this gold embossed journal page layout.


Jane P- I have been playing around this week with the Too Cute Collection and decided on using the Hang in There Little Monkey and a beautiful cloudy sky from the Winnie Celebrations 1 Paper Pack 2.

Yvonne - I used one of the gorgeous 'Darling Buds' Collection from Polkadoodles. You can get the entire collection here, or for the image I have used today, you can get 'Tulip' here. I made a 7x7 card and used a delicate paper from the Lil Miss Sugarpops Collection 2, which you can get here. I embossed a piece of plain linen card with a butterfly folder I had lurking in my stash. Details on my blog. 

Maritza Hello for this week challenge I made Birthday gift bag I have used digi Winnie Champane Celebration and paper from the colection Helga

Julia I have gone for a clean and simple card this week using the gorgeous Horace & Boo Collection & I have popped a little bit of dry embossing in the background. Full details on my blog.

Great work from the team as always! 
Thank you all so much for your entries, it means so much to us that you join us each week....
WINNERS and TOP 3 from week 16
The WINNER chosen at random by www.random.org is:
23 - Grietje's
Claims must be received by 11/05/18, please refer to Challenge rules at top of blog.
Please email us HERE quoting DCW160001 to claim your prize of 3 digi images from the digi store!

Allow 21 days for a response to your claim, please do not keep emailing during this time, your claim will be dealt with as soon as possible. 

And in no particular order the top 3 picked by the design team....
47 - Susan
9 - Emma
2- Cristina
Thanks again to everyone who joined us last week and we can't wait to see what you make for us this week...
Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

6 comments :

  1. Fabulous creations by the DT. Thanks so much for the challenges. Have a wonderful day! Hugs, Gloria

    http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for randomly choosing me as a winner! I'll mail right away.
    Beautiful work DT!

    Hugs Grietje

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great inspirational projects.
    I realized that my entry n 39 has a back link. Sorry. Can you delete it, please?
    😊
    I'll enter with another card .
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome creations!!! I love all this eye candy!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us at the Digi Choosday challenge! We love to hear from you so feel free to drop us a comment below! mwaah mwaah! xx