Tuesday 15 May 2018

Wk 20 - Digi Choosday Challenge



Shop on Etsy

--------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.polkadoodles.co.uk/

Welcome back to our new Digi Choosday Challenge!
oOo--oOo--oOo  

It's Digi Choosday again!
Your Special discount code is

May28
This will save you a 
huge 28%
on selected digital stamp downloads*  
(does not include bundles) (* on selected downloads)
 Just enter the code in the shop HERE....
*(not valid in conjunction with any other offer, 
applies to certain products only, if your discount does not show in the cart it is not valid for that product)
oOo--oOo--oOo

As always, this week's challenge is
ANYTHING GOES
Make anything you like, You can use any products you like to enter.
We don’t have many rules but check them out in the top bar if you need to.
CLOSING DATE :22nd May 2018
PRIZE: The random winner (chosen by Random.org) will receive a voucher for 3 digi downloads of your choice from the digi store!

MAY NEW PRODUCT RELEASES:
Don't forget to check out all our latest May releases in store - we have brand new Clear Polymer Stamps, Chipboard Fairy Door kits, paper kits and tons and tons of new digis - go check them out! 

http://www.polkadoodles.co.uk/may-download-releases/

GUEST DESIGN TEAM...
We are looking for anyone who would like to be considered for a Guest Designer position with the team over the next few months. This would be for an 8 week term and a total of 4 projects, starting in June. You must have a blog and be willing and able to share your work across social media. If you'd like to apply please let us know by email HERE, including a short bio and links to your Facebook profile and Blog URL so we can see your work.... Please title your email 'Digi Choosday GDT'

So lets see what our Design Team have made this week....

GDT Debra  For my project this week I have used image Ula Inner Beauty, Helga Hippo Papers and sentiment from Winnie Special Moments...
GDT Maria For my card I have used Papers  from Winnie Sugar, Sentiment from Winnie Special Moments and the image is Winnie surprise Gift
GDT Sue For my tag this week I have used the lovely pre coloured image Glass half full, the sentiment used is from Winnie Celebrations
GDT Carmen for my card I have used image Skys the Limit, papers and sentiments are Winnie Celebrations...
Yvonne - I am not very good at Shabby Chic, I decided that the new collection of 'Ruby' was the best way to go.  I wanted to use 'Ruby Sweet', you can get her here as the black and white digi or as a precoloured digi...



Rose  - today, I like to share my new card... as our theme is shabby chic ...using the image Milk Time  from the collection Work & Play 10 Country Life all the paper line is from the same collection ... I just love this whole kit .colored the image with Copic Markers .. with handmade flowers.


Julia So the DT this week were asked to follow a Shabby Chic Theme ... I have used the gorgeous Rose Budd collection as a gorgeous vintage look, and I also added a few flowers from Helga, full details on my blog....
Jane P- No coloring for me this weekend.....I have used the wonderful Belle Papillon for my creation this week adding a few of my own embellishments.
Katrina ~ Today for my Shabby Chic I'm showing some fun ways to use Flowers from Horace and Boo Floral Foliage and the vine from Flowers 2 Cutting File.  More details on these flowers, paper, and butterfly on my blog.
Maritza  For this week I made the easel card drawer box. I have used Winston Bear Deluxe Full Download Collection. I am in love with this collection....
Tangii - For my Shabby Chic project, I've decorated a 5"x7" frame.  I used several items from the Winnie Wonderland Collection.  This was a "no coloring" project for me, everything was pre-colored.

Great work from the team as always! 
Thank you all so much for your entries, it means so much to us that you join us each week....
WINNERS and TOP 3 from week 18
The WINNER chosen at random by www.random.org is:
59 - Sweetpea
Claims must be received by 25/05/18, please refer to Challenge rules at top of blog.
Please email us HERE quoting DCW180001 to claim your prize of 3 digi images from the digi store!

Allow 21 days for a response to your claim, please do not keep emailing during this time, your claim will be dealt with as soon as possible. 

And in no particular order the top 3 picked by the design team....
28 - tmd
42 - Lynsey
26 - Lilly
Thanks again to everyone who joined us last week and we can't wait to see what you make for us this week...
Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

7 comments :

  1. Such beautiful cards! Wow, fantastic work and skills.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the fun challenge. I love all your beautiful DT inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome design team samples. Thanks for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the challenge. The design team cards are awesome. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for your awesome challenges and for the DT creations. Have a wonderful day! Hugs, Gloria

    http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us at the Digi Choosday challenge! We love to hear from you so feel free to drop us a comment below! mwaah mwaah! xx